Thursday, July 9, 2009

Challenge No. 2- The AGGhhhhhh!! Challenge.


Alrighty, Now that I have challenge No. 1 set in motion...Challenge No. 2 needs to be right up there as well. Challenge No. 2 is the almighty weight loss!! (AggggHHHhhhh!!! shrieks of terror!!)I will be starting another blog to keep everyone in tune to my progress. I need all the support that I can get. I have tried and tried to loose weight and nothing works because I fall off of the wagon and there's nothing and/or no one to help me back up. So tomorrow morning, I'm going to try my best to fight the fat!! I am going to try to post pictures along with my weight, etc. (I'm sure some days... I'll forget(cough, cough) to get a picture)haha. In all seriousness, I'm really needing an intervention and I think that if I do this blog that I will feel the needed pressure to get to my goal. I feel like I'm a beautiful person inside but some days the outside doesn't look that great. Plus the fact that I am only 26 years old and over 200 pounds. I hate being so hefty that the heat gets to me, I can't do much outdoor fun with my little girl, my cholesterol is high, I'm tired of having to search for clothes to fit me (as well as fitting cheap!), I'm tired of being "The Chubby One" out of all of my siblings and especially of my sisters and I just want to feel good about myself again. So I'm gearing up for a more slender me.
Pray for me!!

No comments: