Friday, July 9, 2010

The Dusty Attic Blog Now Up and Running

Hi Everyone, I just wanted let you all know that The Dusty Attic Blog is now finally up and running. I would like to ask all of my friends to go give our new blog a visit and to please become a follower. Those of you who know how hard it is to get the ball rolling know that we are trying hard to become established. With that said, any of you who think your friends/followers would love to check us out please post a little something about us. We would really love that!
*****
We will be posting more this week. (Photos, Price Lists, etc) So be on the look out.
*****
Thanks again to Amy from Amybugs Primitive Attic for our blog designs!!
And thank you to all of my followers and friends for stopping by as well as to our regular store customers.
*****
Prim Hollow hopes to have a lot to offer for our Fall Customer Appreciation Days. Look for my Fall And Halloween Goodies.
A taste of my items can be found on my Prim Hollow site. The button is located to the right of this post. Please check it out. You may also check out the handmade items that The Dusty Attic might offer on our webstore. http://www.thedustyattique.com/store . We will be transitioning away from our store to our blog by January. So be sure to look while you can.
*****
Don't forget to add us to your FAVORITES!

No comments: