Monday, August 16, 2010

Witchy Clodhoppers!

I know, I know ... these aren't exactly a true "clodhopper" but aren't they adorable. I wish I could take credit for this pattern but ....alas I can't. These shoes are actually made from a Chestnut Junction pattern.
"Class, let us all give thanks to Chestnut Junction for such a wonderful pattern."
"Thank - Youuuuuu - Chest-nut - Junc-tionnnnn," class resounds!
These witchy shoes are alllmost finished. Just a few more Brittany touches and they will be ready for sale at The Dusty Attic.
*****
These items my only be available for purchase once they are set in-store with the rest of the Fall / Halloween Decor.
And NO, you may not reserve these...lol. I don't know how many times someone has asked me to hold them a set of .... ANYTHING... and it always ends up upsetting me.
So, sorry everyone.
First come, First GET!!
*****
All Prim Hollow items will be in store in approx. 2 weeks.

Be on the lookout August 21st thru September for these items.

They DO NOT last long!!!
So don't miss out!