Friday, August 27, 2010

NEW Polka Dot Witches Boots

These are the Newest Witches Boots Creation for Fall 2010.


I think they turned out amazing. This year I was really worried about my Tall Witches Boots. That usually means they are going to turn out awesome.
When I'm not sure that I'm feelin' 'em... They usually end up The Best of The Best!

It's always when I have high hopes that thingy get a little mucky.

I hope you like this pair as much as you all have loved the others!!

*****


(Above: Witches Boots with Spats)



(Above: Finished Red Curl Toe Witches Shoes)

(Above: Finished Mini Curl Toe Laced Boots)


(Above: Finished Green Curl Toe Witches Shoes)

I hope you all like my Witchy Creations for this Fall 2010!!
*****

1 comment:

Firecracker Kid said...

Ooooh, lovin' your tall ones.... so cool:) You did great!