Friday, October 9, 2009

Prim Pumpkin Boy and Girl


Hi Everyone! Things have been really busy lately. I managed a week or so ago to get a few items made up for last minute Halloween/Fall items.

All of these items may be purchased here on my blog or my website as long as they have not been already purchased from our store.

(Usually once something of mine has been sold "in store" my momma-n-law will call me to let me know on the days that I am not there. )

Shipping will also need to be attached to the final total as well. I like to wait to send out a second bill for that to ensure the exact shipping amount for the location that my creations will be shipped to.


I hope you like these little guys.

You may purchase these items to the left using PayPal.

(Note: You do not have to be a member of PayPal to buy through PayPal.)

No comments: