Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Crazy Livin'

Hey Everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth. I have just been super busy. I have recently become a teachers aide and the schools have really kept me busy. I have rescued a few more kitties, had to buy a new vehicle, been trying to rework website issues as well as store issues(as in.... find time to work on/in them!), been suffering from a horrible sinus/ear infection and much more. It's barely give me time to do anything for myself.

Soon I will be helping my momma in law get her selling blog going for The Dusty Attic. You may visit it at http://mydustyattic.blogspot.com . We will be transitioning from our webstore ... to this blog to save the cost of having such a large yearly cost for the amount that we sell. It was really starting to eat into the profits. We like to be able to keep our prices low enough that people like us can afford to keep their homes cozy looking without taking such a hit on our pocketbooks. So be sure to check it out really soon.

Talk to you all later... OH and big thanks to AMYBUG for the blog template for The Dusty Attics Blog!

2 comments:

BittersweetPunkin said...

I've been busy too...not much time for blog-hopping so I know jow you feel!

~Blessings,
Robin

ohiofarmgirl said...

Miss your blog....hope all is well. Dianntha